Know your AADHAAR Status using Mobile
This Video easily explains how to Know your Aadhaar Card Status through your Mobile Phone.
Aadhaar Card is an important document issues by the Indian Government. This includes a 12 digit Unique Identification Number (UIN). The step by step process showcased in this video will give you through idea related to the Aadhar Card and Aadhar Status, well presently in a visually appealing way.
Aadhar is important to us. It is now considered as an important identity proof as a part of India. But Aadhar gives many information and beneficial things related to govt. Policies and other things.
Know your Aadhaar status using mobile
By using below simple steps
With registered mobile number
- Create new SMS type UID STATUS 12341048002615 (14 UED Number issued in Acknowledgement card provided during the registration process of aadhar card.)
- Send SMS to 51969
- The reply from UIDAI will give your current status and Aadhaar number if it is generated.
If you have changed your Mobile Number or when you try with non registered Mobile no.:
- Visit nearest Aadhaar Kendra to update your mobile number/or register new mobile number.
- You can also know the status if you have not registered your mobile number, send an SMS as explained in the above procedure. You will get the only status of your Aadhaar enrollment. Aadhaar number (if generated) will not communicated to unregistered mobile number.
How to check your Aadhar Card Status on your Mobile
If your mobile phone is already registered on Aadhar, then you can check your Aadhar Card Status with your mobile device. Here is the step by step procedure to verify mobile number and check Aadhar Card status:
- First of all, visit the official UIDAI website.
- On the Website, you’ll find the “Aadhaar Services” section. In that section, you will find an option called “Enrollment/ Download E-Aadhaar/ Update”.
- Once you click on the link, a page will get you to Aadhaar’s “Kiosk”. On that page, you will find different and related options regarding Aadhar’s enrollment process, updates, and status checks.
- Look at the right side of the page and click on “Verify Email/Mobile”.
- On this page, you’ll find the phone number you submitted on your enrollment and you will have to verify it.
- Once you do that you will have to fill the form with the following information: your digit[Without Space] Aadhar number, your email address or phone number, the security code that will be displayed on the screen, and then click on “Generate Verification Code”.
- Once you get the code on your phone, you can enter it on the page.
- Click on the “Verify” button, and that’s everything you need to do!
How to check your Aadhar Card Status Via India Post
Govt. also giving you an option for knowing Aadhar Card status through India Post. By visiting the official website of the India Post you will be able to track the delivery status of your Aadhar Card as well. As you know by now, UIDAI makes sure that you get your Aadhar card through the mail, free of cost. Once you’re done with the enrollment process, your card will take around 90 days to be delivered on the residential address.
In order to check the status of your delivery, go to the official India Post website, enter your Aadhar Enrollment Number and the date and time of enrollment. After that you will be able to see the status of your Aadhar card.
As you can see, all of the processes to check the status of your new Aadhar card are very easy to follow and they’re free of complications. Choose the method with which you feel most comfortable, follow the simple steps explained above, and you’ll have access to your Aadhar card status in no time!
If you still have any questions of queries leave your comment below, we will try to resolve it ASAP!