Aadhaar is a 12 digit number which will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India,issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
Aadhar Data can easily updated through Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal. Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal is resident friendly ecosystem and self service update portal is one of the various touch points to update their profile.
This portal provide service to any resident via mobile number (Mobile number is mandatory to receive password for login)
Aadhar Data that can be updated :
This portal can’t update all data of the resident. List of Data that can be update through this portal is below.
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Proof of Identity (Passport, PAN Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc..)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Credit Card etc..)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/Certificate, Passport etc..)
- Click here to go to login portal.
- Enter your mobile number that you declared at the time of enrolment and click <Send OTP> (you will get a password on your mobile number which will be used only one time called one time password).
- Enter captcha and OTP to login to the Update Portal.
- Select one or more field that you want to update.
- Fill the current Information in your preferable language.
- Depending upon field attach self attached attested documents.
- Review your information and make changes if any .
- Submit your update.