A large number of students appear in the Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted for selection to the various Group B and C services in India. For the year 2020, the Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Combined Graduate Level Tier I Examination. The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 (SSC CGL 2020) will be conducted through online mode.
The selection process for SSC CGL 2020 includes:
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier I, II)
- Descriptive Test (Tier III)
- Skill Test (Tier IV)
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
Candidates who have applied for various posts under SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 need to download the SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020. The SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020 is required to be downloaded before the commencement of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020.
The admit card of the SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 is expected to be released by Staff Selection Commission by the mid of March 2020.
SSC CGL Application Status 2020
The SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020 is issued zone wise on the official links of the zones. The candidates are required to download their SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card from the region where they are appearing for the exam. The SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020 will available soon for all zones.
How to download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020:
- On the official website of Staff Selection Commission, click on ADMIT CARD tab. Here the direct link to page: https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard
- On the Admit Card page, click on the zone wise link of Admit Card
- Then enter the following details:
- Roll Number or Registration Number or Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Captcha Code
- Click on the Search button
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download and print the Admit Card.
Also Read – UP Budget 2020-21
After the candidate downloads the E Admit Card of the SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020, he/she is required to take a print out of the SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card in an A4 paper. The candidate needs to carry the printout of SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card on the date of examination along with an original photo id proof.