The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has put out a notification for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 for the post of RSMSSB Junior Engineer (RSMSSB JEN).
RSMSSB Recruitment notification has been put up on the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection. The link to the website is given below:
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Dates
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 notification was out on February 13. According to the notification, there are 1,056 posts vacant of Junior Engineer across various departments.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board will start accepting the RSMSSB JEN 2020 Application Form 4th March 2020 and will accept till 2nd April 2020.
Candidates who wish to apply for RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam, will have to do so through the official portal of RSMSSB. The link to the same is given below:
The total 1,056 vacancies include 380 for Public Works Department (PWD), 462 for Department of Water Resources, 135 for the Public Health Department, and 79 for Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board.
Eligibility for RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam
- To appear for RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam, the candidate should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- The applicants should have a diploma or degree in the relevant Engineering discipline.
RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam Application Fee
- For General or Economically Weaker Section (EWS), the fee for RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam is Rs 450
- For Other Backward Class (OBC), the fee for RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam is Rs 350
- For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) the fee for RSMSSB JEN 2020 Exam is Rs 250
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is responsible for recruiting eligible candidates through RSMSSB Direct Recruitment Exam.
RSMSSB recruits candidates for posts in grade 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board recruit individuals by conducting RSMSSB Recruitment Exam and personal interviews wherever as desired.