There are a large number of e-services provided by the government of Rajasthan to lure the citizens. The only problem that people face is registering for these services to avail the facilities provided by the government. Registering for these facilities means you need to create multiple login ids and passwords.
To make it easy for the citizens, the government of Rajasthan has launched the concept of ‘Single Sign-on Identity’ also called ‘SSO Id’ in short. This will allow the citizen to avail different e-services provided by the government using single user-id and password.
SSO Id will serve as a unique digital identity to avail the e-services provided by the government of Rajasthan like Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Udyog Aadhar etc. You can create SSO Id Rajasthan online on the official website. The link to the website is given below:
Rajasthan SSO Id Online Registration
To register for SSO Id online, follow the procedure given below:
- Log in to the official website of Single Sign-On Web Portal. Here is the link: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Enter your Digital Identity i.e. SSO Id or Username and Password and click Login button if you are an existing user.
- The new candidate needs to register for SSO Identity.
- To register for SSO Identity, click on ‘Register’ button
- The registration page of SSO Id has three sections: Citizen, Udyog and Government Employee
- Each of these sections has different procedure of registration.