An initiative by the Government of India’s Ministry of Finance, Public Financial Management System 2020 (PFMS 2020) is a government scholarship scheme offered to the students who are not able to pay their education fee due to financial crises.
Students can apply for PFMS Scholarship 2020 and check PFMS Payment Status through the official website. The link is given below:
The PFMS Official Website offers all the necessary details regarding PFMS Scholarship 2020. Candidates can read the details on the website regarding PFMS Eligibility, How to apply for PFMS Scholarship, documents required, the procedure to check PFMS Payment Status along with all the other related information.
Following are the Scholarships provided under PFMS Scholarship Scheme:
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Universities/ College Students
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
Following are the PFMS Banks that are registered under the PFMS Scholarship Scheme
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd
- Oriental Bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank Ltd.
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
- Central Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bombay Mercantile Co-op.Bank Ltd.
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Corporation Bank
- DCB Bank Limited
- Dena Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- New India Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Manipur State Co-op.Bank Ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Syndicate Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
- Vijaya Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ld
- The Kalupur Commercial Co.op. Bank Ltd.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank Ltd
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
PFMS Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 6 lakh
- The applicant must between 18 to 25 years of age
- Applier must pass 10th standard examination
Documents required for PFMS Scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
- Bank detail
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate etc.
How to apply for the PFMS Scholarship?
- Visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System- Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance. Here is the link: https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- Go to “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” link
- Select “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”
- Fill in the required the information and upload the necessary documents
- Click “Submit”
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Procedure to Know Your Payment under PFMS Scholarship
To know the payment status of Visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System to know your payment status