Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, a scheme for providing LPG connections to women from Below Poverty Line (BPL) households. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this PM Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) to serve pollution-free fuel to the women of India.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched with the aim of safeguarding the health of women & kids in the country by providing them with a clean cooking fuel. PM Ujjwala Yojana provides LPG fuel to the eligible women to avoid exposing them to smoky kitchens.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
In order to receive the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme, applicants should fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a woman above the age of 18
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Women who belong to a BPL household (Below Poverty Line) are eligible to apply for the scheme
- The applicant should not possess any prior LPG connection in her household
- The household who’s total income fall under a certain limit as defined by the government of the Union Territories and State Government are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants whose names are in the list of SECC-2011 data and in the BPL database that Oil Marketing Companies have are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant cannot apply for any other similar schemes provided by the government of India.
How to apply for PM Ujjawal Yojana 2020
- To apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, woman candidate of the BPL household need to apply to LPG distributor for a new LPG connection in the prescribed format.
- The applicant must submit the application form mentioning detail address, Jandhan Bank Account and Aadhar number of all members of the household.
- Once the application is processed, the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) issues the new LPG connection to the eligible beneficiaries.
- If the applicant opts for EMI facility, the EMI amount is adjusted against the subsidy amount due to the consumer on each refill.
How to download Ujjwala Yojana New List
- Go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Go to the appropriate link to check “Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary New List”
- Enter the asked details on the screen
- Click “submit” option and check your name on the list.
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana by visiting the official website. Here the link: https://pmuy.gov.in/
Here is the link to download form
To download the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 form in Hindi, click the link below:
To download the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 form in English, click the link below:
PMUY Helpline Number
The nationwide PMUY helpline number is 1906. It is a 24×7 helpline number of LPG leakage complaints.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
The documents required for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme are as follows:
- An authorized BPL Certificate by Municipality Chairman or Panchayat Pradhan
- BPL Ration card
- Identity Proof with photo (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card)
- A passport size photograph that was taken recently
- Driving License
- Any utility bill
- Lease Agreement
- Copy of a passport
- Ration Card
- Possession letter or flat allotment
- Self-declaration that has been attested by a Gazetted Officer
- House Registration Documents
- LIC policy
- Bank statement
The first four documents are mandatory, the others may or may not be required.
PM Ujjawal Yojana BPL List 2020
Ujjwala Yojana State Wise BPL List