The honourable Prime Minister of India has come up with another scheme for the less blessed people in our society with Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2020. This scheme gives access to quality education and health for growing children.
A lot of cases have come up recently where the patient died because of delays in treatment or insufficient resources at the place where the patient was taken. Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana will provide financial support for a healthy life and education to 20.75 crores underprivileged children. The scheme will also offer Rs. 250,000 per year per child for Health, Rs. 500,000 per child for education and Rs. 250,000 per child for life cover. Students getting treatment from private hospitals can also reimburse their bills from this scheme. They will have to submit the hospital bills to the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana online.
Another benefit of Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2020 is that it also promotes girl education which is listed as follows.
For girl education-
|RS. 3000||After admission in class 6th|
|RS.5000||After admission in class 8th|
|Rs.7000||After admission in class 10th|
|Rs.8000||After admission in class 12th|
|Rs.2 lakh||At the age of 21 for self-employment|
|Rs. 250,000||Per child every year for health|
|Rs. 500,000||Per child for higher education|
|Rs. 250,0000||Per child for life|
Who can apply for Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojna:
- The overall family income of the applicant should be less than 5 lakh.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All the school students are eligible for enrolling themselves in this scheme.
- Only a One-time benefit of higher education insurance in the entire life will only be applicable.
- The applicant needs to add a bank account and complete its KYC, for getting health insurance benefits.
Documents required for the scheme:
|Voter ID card|
|Income tax certificate|
|Bank account details|
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Apply Online:
To register in the scheme, visit the official site https://pmsvy-cloud.in/ and follow the instructions mentioned below.
- On the home page, look for the application form for Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana.
- Fill the Information required in the application form.
- Upload all the documents mentioned above.
- Click on the Submit button.
Looking at the highlights of the scheme we can say that the government is focusing on developing the most needed part of our society. Our honourable Prime Minister has come up with a great initiative this year by launching the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2020 for most needy people.