A flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is implemented by National Skill Development Corporation. PMKVY was developed with an objective of enabling more and more Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that can help them in securing a good livelihood for themselves.
Under National Skill Development Corporation fees are completely paid by the Government. PMKVY Yojana will definitely increase the economic growth of India. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2020 was recently allocated a handsome budget of 12000 crores for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit the 10 million youngsters of India.
PMKVY 2020 – PMKVY 3rd Phase
The third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is going to start in the coming financial year from April 2020. PMKVY 2020 will realize its target for skill development of one crore youths.
Under PMKVY 2020 scheme, latest technology skill training will be provided by the government through registered training centres. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2020 will prepare the youth for the challenging roles for the latest jobs.
The major highlight of PMKVY 3rd Phase are:
- Short Term Training
- Special Projects
- Kaushal and Rozgar Mela
- Placement Assistance
- Continuous Monitoring
- Standardized Branding and Communication
Eligibility for PMKVY 2020
- The candidate applying for PMKVY 2020 3rd Phase should have Indian nationality
- Unemployed youths or college dropouts are eligible to apply for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2020
- Applicant must have an Aadhaar Card
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Applicant must have a verifiable ID such as PAN card or Voter ID
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration
To register for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2020 3rd Phase, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The link to the website is given here:http://pmkvyofficial.org/
- Go to the Guidelines option to read all the information related to PMKVY scheme
- From the menu bar, click “Find a Training centre” option
- Select any one of the following options
- Search By Sector
- Search By Job roles
- Search By Location
- From the options, choose from the drop-down list as per your desire
- Click Submit button
- Details related to centres will appear on the screen
- Select your preferred training centre and visit there for admission and course choice