Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan was started by the Prime Minister as an initiative to provide basic information about the use of digital technology.
PMGDisha Mission 2020
PMGDisha Mission 2020 is an initiative for the people in the rural area of the country to make them digitally literate by 31st March 2020. Under this scheme, at least one person in every family from the six crore population from the rural area across state/ UTs will become digitally literate.
PMGDisha 2020 scheme will provide training to the people to teach them how to operate a computer or any other digital device. The people will learn to browse the internet, search for information, access government services, send and receive emails, make digital payments etc.
PMGDisha 2020 will encourage the people in the rural area to use information technology and other related applications. The scheme is specially developed for SC/ ST/ BPL/ Women/ PwD/ Minority peoples.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
- A non-IT Literate who is between 14 to 60 years of age is eligible for PMGDisha Registration.
- Special preference will be given: SC/ ST/ BPL/ Women/ PwD/ Minority applicants.
Training Program in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
- The total duration of the training in 20 hours
- Duration of the training program is a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 30 days.
- Competency standards of training are as follow:
- Basic terminology, navigation and functionality of digital devices
- Accessing, creating, managing and sharing information by using a digital device
- Effective and responsible use of internet browsing
- Effective communication using digital technology
- Use of digital financial tools like USSD/ UPI/ E-wallet/ AEPS/ Card/ PoS for performing cashless transactions
- Use of digital locker
- Use of online citizen-centric services
- Responsibility of Training Partner
- Appoint training centres at designated districts/ blocks/gram panchayats for imparting training
- Ensuring that the training centres adhere to the PMGDisha guidelines
- Monitor the overall working of the training centres
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of the training centres work
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Training Fee
Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- to the training partner/centre. Payment is to be made through CSC-SPV on successful certification of candidates trained by them.
Documents required to become a training partner under PMGDisha 2020
To become a training partner under PMGDisha 2020, the organization/society/NGOs need to have the following documents:
- Registration certificate
- Experience document
- List of minimum 10 training centres with complete information as per the PMU format
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Income Tax return of the last 3 years
- Audit Balance Sheet of last 3 years
- Bank account details of the organization/ society/ NGO
- Cancelled cheque copy
- Recognition certificate
- An affidavit attested by notary
PMGDisha Registration Procedure
To register for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2020, you need not get special training to get PMGDisha Certificate
You can directly appear in the examination to get the PMGDisha Certificate by following few easy steps as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan. Here is the link to the same: https://www.pmgdisha.in/
- Go to “DIRECT CANDIDATE CLICK HERE” on the menu bar. Here is the link to go directly on the page: https://pmgdisha.info/login
- Select the “Register” option. Here is the direct link: https://pmgdisha.info/getAadhaar
- Enter all the information required
- Tick the checkbox and click Add.
- Your registration process will be complete.