Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana is a scheme introduced by the Prime Minister of India for the wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows. PM Scholarship Scheme the Central Government provides financial assistance to the eligible students on a monthly basis.
Students whose parents belong to one of the above-mentioned categories if pass 12th class (Intermediate) with a minimum 60% marks, can fill Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana Application Form on the official website.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2020
The Kendriya Sainik Board of India invites Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana Application Form every year. From the academic year of 2020-21, the central government has extended the coverage of the PM Scholarship Scheme and has included the wards of State Police officials who are/were martyred during terror/Naxal attacks.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2020
- 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation
- Minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate
- Professional degree courses recognized by a central regulatory body (AICTE, MCI etc.) will only be considered for giving scholarships.
- Wards of Civilians including Para-Military Personnel are NOT ELIGIBLE
Scholarship Amount Under PM Chatravriti yojana Scheme
- Rs 2500 per month for boys
- Rs 3000 per month for girls
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2019
- Visit at the official website. Here is the link: http://ksb.gov.in/
- On the homepage go to “PMSS Scheme” section.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” option to open the PM Scholarship Scheme Registration Form.
- Fill the first part of the registration form with all the required details.
- Fill the PMSS Scheme Registration Form Part-2 with all the required details.
- At the top of the Homepage, you will get the Login option
- Click on Login and open a new tab
- Provide your Username and Password and click Login.
- Fill the third part of the application form.
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit the form and take a print out of the same for future use.