Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme Portal is a portal launched under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban to provide various facilities related to PMAY-U. Also called as CLSS Awas Portal, the facilities provided under pmayuclap.gov.in include tracking, subsidy calculator and eligibility checking. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban aim is to provide the affordable housing facility to the poor peoples by 2022.
CLSS Awas Portal was launched on 25th November 2019 by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
CLSS Awas Portal: pmayuclap.gov.in
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme or CLSS is a scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY) where home loans are provided on subsidised interest rates to the eligible section of the society. The subsidised loan is provided for purchasing a new house, construction of a new house, repair or renovation work in the existing house.
The subsidised loan is provided through CNAs and PLIs to the EWS/LIG/ MIG beneficiaries. CLSS Awas Portal (pmayuclap.gov.in) is a web-based real-time monitoring system is developed by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India to let the beneficiaries track their application status to avoid public grievance.
CLSS Awas Portal is a common platform for MoHUA, CNAs, PLIs, Beneficiaries and Citizens.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme Portal: pmayuclap.gov.in
- CLSS Awas Portal is a common platform for MoHUA, CNAs, PLIs, Beneficiaries and Citizens
- Aadhaar verification and de-duplication of beneficiaries will be done at the time of submission of application
- CLAP portal allows to can track the status of CLSS Interest Subsidy Application
- Individual application cannot be processed on CLAP portal
- CLAP portal is enabled for initial stage verification
- CLAP portal is designed to enable the timely release of subsidy
- CLAP portal is enabled for transparency and minimizing grievances
CLSS Application Tracker– pmayuclap.gov.in
To know the status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) application, applicants are not required to rush to the banks. CLSS Awas Portal is incorporated with five stages in CLSS tracker as mentioned below.
- Application ID generated
- Due diligence by PLI
- Claim uploaded on Central Nodal Agency Portal
- Subsidy Claim Approval
- Subsidy Released to PLI
Procedure to track Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) application in CLSS Tracker
To track the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) application on CLSS Awas Portal, follow the steps given below:
- Go to CLSS Awas Portal official website. Here is the link to the website: https://pmayuclap.gov.in/
- In the CLSS Tracker section on the home page, enter your Application ID
- Verify the Application ID by entering the OTP sent on the registered mobile number
- The status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U application will appear on the screen
CLSS Subsidy Calculator
- To check the subsidy on CLSS Loan amount, visit at the official web portal of Credit Link Subsidy Scheme(CLAP Portal). Here is the link: https://pmayuclap.gov.in/
- Click on the Subsidy Calculator option on the Credit Link Subsidy Scheme(CLAP Portal) homepage
- A new window will open. Here is the direct link to the same. https://pmayuclap.gov.in/content/html/Subsidy-Calc.html
- Fill in all the required details
- Enter the following details:
- First Disbursement Date
- Current Disbursement Date
- Loan Tenure (in Months)
- Current Disbursement Installment
- Amount Disbursed before this Installment
- After entering all the required information, the details of the Subsidy amount will appear on the computer screen