Ayushman Bharat – PM Jan Arogya Yojana initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 23 September 2018 gives financial support of Rs. 5 lakh per family to more than 5 lakh poor people in Uttrakhand. The state government has taken a step forward to make this initiative more successful. They have relaunched the scheme as Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana. The government has started accepting the online registrations for the scheme on the official website.
Here is the link to the website: https://ayushmanuttarakhand.org/
Atal Ayushman Yojana Registration Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Atal Ayushman Yojana will surpass 18 lakh families under the PM Jan Arogya Yojna. Combining the two figures makes it to 23 lakh families who can now have free medical treatment in either government or private hospital.
Besides, the state government is also allocating Rs.5 lakh per year per family for secondary and tertiary care. Irrespective of the number of members in a family, each member of the eligible family will be given the benefits of the Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Scheme. The beneficiaries can now avail cashless and paperless treatment.
A total of 171 hospitals are covered under Uttarakhand Atal Ayushman Yojana in which 101 are government hospitals and 74 are private hospitals.
Document required for Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Scheme
- Voter card number
- Ration card number
- Email id
- Phone number
- Information about family members.
How to Apply for Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Scheme?
To apply for Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Scheme online, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana. Here is the link to the website: ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- On the home page, click on the “online registration link”.
- Then after the Atal Ayushman Bharat Yojana online registration form will appear.
- Fill all the required information.
- Click on the submit button at last.
Now the application process is offline and to know more about it the description is mentioned at the official website ayushmanuttarakhand.org. the process is simple and easy.
For any Queries regarding the Atal Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the helpline number is 104/14555.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme in Uttarkhand – Scheme highlights
- Health Cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family every year.
- No restriction for family size, age or gender under the scheme.
- In the case of patients admitted in the hospital, they do not need to pay anything that is the whole treatment is cashless.
- All the pre-existing medical conditions of the patient are covered from the day of registration.
List of diseases covered in the scheme:
|S.NO||Speciality||No. of packages|
|2||Cardiothoracic – surgery||71|
|9||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||73|
|13||Plastic and reconstructive||09|
|15||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||09|
|16||Paediatric Medical management||100|
|22||Emergency room package||04|
|23||Mental disorder packages||17|