To check the beneficiary details of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin on using the link given below:
Use the 7 digit PMAYID to check the details of the beneficiary. One can also check the details of family members of the beneficiaries as per the SECC-2011 data.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin is the revised and updated scheme of Indira Awas Yojana (IAY), the earlier housing scheme which was developed for the rural region.
There are a few changes and updates made by the central government in the scheme guidelines and benefits to consumers. These changes and updates in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin are for better efficiency and transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
Check PMAY-G Beneficiary Family Details in SECC List
Follow the procedure given below to check the details of PMAY-G beneficiaries in the SECC-2011 list:
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin. Here is the link to the website: https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx
- Select the “SECC Family Member Details” option under the “Stakeholder” option in the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to the SECC Family Member Details page. Here is the direct link to the page: https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/test/secc_fm_details.aspx
- Select your state from the dropdown, enter 7-digit unique PMAYID and click on the Get Family Member Details button.
- The details of family members of the beneficiary as per the SECC-2011 data will appear on the screen.
There is also an option to do the advance search for finding the details on the basis of
- BPL Number
- Account Number
- Sanction Order Number
- Name or Father’s Name
Here is the link to perform advance search option: http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/AdvanceSearch.aspx
One also check the PMAY-G Beneficiary details by entering the registration number.