The Human Resource Development Mission launched a scholarship scheme called Medhavi National Scholarship 2020. To avail the scholarship, applicants need to visit the official website of Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme. Here is the link to the website:
The details regarding Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2020 are given below in the article. Know about the eligibility for Medhavi National Scholarship 2020, how to apply for Medhavi National Scholarship 2020, scholarship amount and other information related to Medhavi National Scholarship.
Medhavi Scholarship 2020
Under Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme, a candidate can apply for the scholarship exams as given below.
- Swabhiman Scholarship Examination
- Saksham Scholarship Examination
- Swawlamban Scholarship Examination
- NewGen Scholarship Examination
Aspiring candidates need to register themselves for the scholarship scheme before the last date. Eligible candidates can receive a scholarship amount of Rs. 10000/- per month. The amount gets transferred to the registered bank account directly within 10 working days.
The Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme Exam will be held online through the Android App. Candidate can appear for the exam from their home also.
As per the latest notification on Medhavi National Scholarship 2020 under Human Resource Development Mission, online applications are invited for Swabhiman Scholarship Examination 2020. Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme will be held in the month of April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
- Candidates applying for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme should be between 16 years to 40 years of age.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Refugees from Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India can also apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Shri Lanka & East African countries with the intention of settling permanently in India can also apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme.
- Candidate should have 10th or matriculation/12th/graduation degree/post-graduation degree to apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme.
Procedure to Apply for Medhavi National Scholarship 2020
- Go to the official website of the Human Resource Development Mission. Here is the link to the official website: https://www.medhavionline.org/
- In the APPLY ONLINE option on the homepage, click on the Registration option. Here is the link to go directly to the registration page: https://www.medhavionline.org/schemedetail.aspx
- Click “Register Now”
- An “Alert” pop-up will appear on the screen. Click CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEDHAVI APPLICATION
- You will be directed to the app store to download the Medhavi National Scholarship App
- Click the “Install” option
- After the application gets installed in the device, open the application and click “Get Start” option
- Click the “Registration” option and go to “Swabhiman”
- Click Register Now
- Click the “Don’t have an account? Register now” option
- Enter your mobile number and create a password
- Click the “Register” option and complete the registration process
- Go back to the official website and click the “Apply Online” section
- In the “Fee Deposit” section and enter the registration number & date of birth
- Click the “submit” option
- Pay the application fee