All the information regarding MAT Exam 2020 is out. MAT 2020 Registration has already been started. The article shares all the details regarding MAT Entrance Exam 2020, including the following
- MAT 2020 Registration,
- MAT Exam Date
- MAT 2020 Fees
- MAT 2020 Eligibility
- MAT Admit Card 2020
Management Aptitude Test is a national-level MBA entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). This is held four times in one year viz February, May, September and December. This year MAT 2020 May Exam will be held on 16th May 2020 for Paper-Based Test (PBT) and 3rd May 2020 as Computer Based Test (CBT).
MAT Exam is the entrance test to qualify for MBA, PGDM and other allied management courses in over 600 B-Schools spread across India. Lakhs of students take the MAT Entrance Test to pursue a Masters in Business Administration. MAT 2020 Registration for MAT May Exam has already been started. MAT Entrance Exam 2020 Application Forms are available on the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA). Here is the link to the website: https://mat.aima.in/may20/
MAT Exam 2020
Candidates who want to appear for MAT 2020 Exam, need to apply on the AIMA website. Here is the link to the website: https://mat.aima.in/may20/
Check out the details regarding MAT Exam May 2020:
|MAT 2020 Events||MAT Paper Based Test (PBT)||MAT Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|MAT 2020 Exam Dates||16-May-2020||03-May-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10-May-2020||26-Apr-2020|
|Availability of MAT Admit Card||12-May-2020||28-Apr-2020|
MAT Registrations Form: Guidelines
- Register for MAT Exam 2020 on the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA).
- Fill the MAT Registration Form in the English language
- Check out the abbreviations used in MAT Registration Form
|Management Aptitude Test||MAT|
|Computer Based Test||CBT|
How to fill MAT Registration Form Online?
- MAT 2020 Registration can be done after the candidate has created an account by clicking on the register button.
- To register, visit the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA). Here is the link to the website: https://mat.aima.in/may20/
- Click on the Register tab on the menu bar. You will be redirected to the registration page. Here is the direct link to the page: https://mat.aima.in/may20/register-online
- Fill the application form with all the required details and click on the Submit button.
- After submission, verify their email id and mobile number through the OTP process.
- Start with the login process by submitting the OTP number clicking on the “Verify and Submit” button.
- To log in using email ID, date of birth and Password as filled by the candidate will be used.
- Fill in the MAT 2020 Exam Registration Form.
- Select your choice for:
- Exam mode
- Test city
- Payment mode
- Clicking on the “Save & Next” button to process payment
MAT Registration Fee Payment can be done through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/Wallet or UPI. Candidates can take a print out of the form for record purpose.
MAT Application Fees
Check the details given below for paper-wise MAT 2020 Application Fee.
|Details||Amount (in Rs)|
|Paper-Based Test (PBT)||1550|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||1550|
|Both PBT & CBT||2650|
MAT 2020 Registrations: Documents Required
Following documents are required to fill the MAT Application Form:
- Scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format in minimum 40 KB file size
- Scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format not less than 10 KB
- Educational qualification details
- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm wallet details
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility criteria to appear for MAT Exam:
- Graduation from a recognized university in any stream (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BTech, etc).
- Candidates pursuing final year can also apply for MAT Exam 2020.
- Candidates must score minimum passing marks in graduation to appear in MAT 2020 Exam.
Note: The minimum graduation percentage requirement varies for all institutes taking admissions through MAT Entrance Test
- Candidates can appear for MAT Entrance Test multiple times
- Indian and foreign nationals both can apply for MAT Exam 2020
- There is no upper age limit to appear for MAT Entrance Test
- Work experience is not mandatory for applying for MAT Exam 2020.
MAT Exam Pattern
MAT Exam is conducted in online and offline mode. The candidates have a choice to select the mode of the exam at the time of form submission.
The MAT Exam question paper consists of 200 questions divided into five sections.
The table below shows the MAT Exam pattern:
|Exam Mode||Paper-Based Test mode (offline)Computer-Based Test mode (online)|
|Number of sections||5Indian and Global EnvironmentLanguage ComprehensionData Analysis and SufficiencyMathematical SkillsIntelligence and Critical Reasoning|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Number of questions||200 MCQs|
|Questions Type||Objective type questions with four multiple choices each|
|Marking Pattern||+1 mark for a correct answer -¼ of the total marks or 0.25 mark for an incorrect answer|