Link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID with this quick and easy guide
As everybody knows, the Voter List is extremely fouled up. It gets to be hard to revise it because of the extremely tremendous populace. This is the reason numerous names stay on it even after those individuals have kicked the bucket.
Likewise there are great deals of fake records in it also. Utilizing the Aadhaar Card, the administration needs to handle this issue. To expel counterfeit names from the appointive roll and to get an all the more clear perspective of the voting measurement, each subject is requested that connection Aadhaar Card to their Voter ID.
So we have incorporated a simple manual for connection Aadhaar Card to Voter ID through NVSP administration. You can do this in the accompanying ways:
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID through online entries (Portal Seeding)
This is the most straightforward and least demanding technique to finish connecting of Aadhaar Card to Voter ID. This should be possible by the accompanying steps:
- Go to the Aadhaar Linking page arranged on one of the National Voters’ Service Portal (NVSP) administrations by Clicking Here.
- Fill in the points of information like Name, Age and so forth or simply the EPIC no and click on ‘Search’.
- You will see your points of details consecutively if the subtle elements were entered right. There is a chance that your data does not get added to the database, or there is an issue getting to it. So attempt it a couple times before shutting.
- Then click on ‘Feed Aadhaar No’. Fill in the given subtle elements and click “Submit”
- After this has been done, you will get a message stating “Your solicitation for Aadhaar Number with Electoral Database has been successfully registered”
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID through SMS
To link Aadhaar Card through SMS, all you have to do is send the following SMS
ECILINK <EPIC NO.> <AADHAAR NO.> to 166 or 51969
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID through other methods
There are different strategies to interface Aadhaar Card other than the two above:
- Nationwide Camps will be held by the ERO’s from 12th April 2015.
- Booth Level Officers will be doing a way to way administration for the linking