JNU NTA authority released the JNU Entrance Exam dates. The JNU Entrance level exam, known as JNUEE(Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam), offers different programmes in UG, PG, and many more. NTA(National Testing Agency) begins the online registration form on March 2, 2020, onwards.
Check out the whole schedule for JNU Entrance Exam 2020:
|JNU Application Forms(Online Registration begins from)||2nd March|
|Last Date to apply for JNUEE 2020||31st March|
|Correction in JNUEE 2020 Application Form till||7th April – 15th April 2020|
|JNUEE 2020 Admit card||30th April 2020|
|JNUEE 2020 Date||11th May – 14th May 2020|
|JNUEE 2020 Result||31st May 2020|
Eligibility criteria For JNUEE 2020
JNU categorized different eligibilty criteria for all programmes. Here is the full list that students need to know in order to proceed with the admission procedure.
- JNU UG Courses 2020
- Students have to secure a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 from a recognised board.
- At least 17 years of age
- Students need to study the subject in 10+2 along with similar subjects.
- JNU PG Courses 2020
- Students have to secure a minimum of 55% marks in 10+2+3 from a recognised university.
- No upper age limit
- Students need to study the subject as the main course along with similar subjects.
- JNU MPhil Courses 2020
- Students have to secure a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s from a recognised university.
- No upper age limit
- Students need to study the subject as the main course in bachelor and masters along with similar subjects.
JNUEE 2020 Admission Process
Step 1: Registration: Visit the official website of JNU-NTA: https://jnuexams.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Public/Home.aspx
And then you have to click on the button “Fill Application Form – JNUEE 2020.”
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form: Fill the online Application form and it requires you to create a Password. After filling all the details, students will be able to login with their respective login credential that is autogenerated with your password.
Step 3: Application Form: Complete the application form. You also need to upload a scanned image and signature.
Note: Scanned Photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG Format. The Size of Photograph should be in between 10kb to 200kb and Signature’s size should be in between 4kb to 30kb
Step 4: Pay Exam Fee for JNUEE Exam 2020: You can Pay Exam Fee for JNUEE 202 by Syndicate Bank, SBI MOPS, and Paytm Services payment gateway (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/Paytm Services). Here is the full link of Fees that requires for every category: https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/Instruction.aspx
Step 5: Instructions for Password:
- The password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- The password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- The password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- The password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
Step 6: Download JNUEE 2020 Admit Card: After filling all the information, you will be able to download the JNUEE 2020 Admit card.
Step 7: Appear for JNUEE
The JNUEE 2020 will be conducted from May 11 to May 14, 2020.
Step 8: Declaration of JNUEE 2020 Results
The JNU entrance exam results will be declared on May 31, 2020 on the official website of JNU-NTA.