As per the latest notification announced by the NTA, the JEE Main Registration 2020 will be open on March 6, 2020. The application fees for NTA JEE Main 2020 April examination can be paid online till March 6 on the official website, link– https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
So the deadline date for JEE Main Registration 2020 is 6th March, and admit card will be given to the student on the 20th March. The exam will be held from April 3rd to 9th. Here is the step by step procedure for the same.
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main 2020 April Exam at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Application form JEE Main Registration 2020” April exam on the homepage.
- Register your account and then log in into it by using credentials
- Fill up the JEE Main Registration 2020 exam form and pay the application process.
- Upload the important document for JEE Main Registration 2020 April exam.
Here’s how the NTA JEE Main April 2020 exam will be conducted:
1. Paper 1 (BTech/BE) in Computer Based Test (CBT)mode.
2. Paper 2 (BPlanning/BArch):
Mathematics- Part I
Aptitude Test-Part II in “CBT” mode
Drawing Test -Part III in “Pen & Paper Based” (offline) mode
The medium of the question paper will be in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
Here are some important Dates for JEE Main 2020
|JEE Main Events||April Dates|
|JEE Main 2020 Registration||February 7, 2020|
|Last date to pay JEE Main 2020 application fee, uploading of signature and photograph||March 7, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Application correction window||March 8, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 admit card availability||March 20, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 BE/BTech, BArch and BPlan||April 5, 2020 & April 7, 2020 to April 9, 2020 & April 11, 2020|
|Answer keys||Third week of April|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2020 Results||April 30, 2020|
Here are the some major changes in JEE Main 2020 Application
The major changes that are mentioned on the JEE Main application form 2020 are:
- Candidates have to enter their personal contact details on the registration page.
- State of eligibility has to be mentioned while filling the application forms.
- The application fees have increased the application fees for almost all the categories.
Note: NTA Recently changed the pattern of the exam. There will be three papers – BE/Btech, B.Arch and BPlan.
Candidates need to carry the following items on the exam day
2 passport size colour photograph
JEE Main Admit Card
Copy of PwD certificate (if applicable)Government-issued Identity proof