Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Exam
IBPS examination recruits officers for Office Assistant, Officer Scale- I, II and III.
IBPS Exam 2020 Recruitment Details
|Types of Vacancies||No. Of Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant||3688|
|IBPS RRB Scale I||3882|
|IBPS RRB Scale II Agriculture||106|
|IBPS RRB Scale II Marketing Manager||45|
|IBPS RRB Scale II Treasury Officer||11|
|IBPS RRB Scale II Law||19|
|IBPS RRB Scale II CA||24|
|IBPS RRB Scale II IT||76|
|IBPS RRB Scale II General Banking Officer||893|
|IBPS RRB Scale III||157|
Eligibility criteria for IBPS exam 2020
- Graduate or an equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Between 20-30 years of age
- Indian Citizen
Also Read: CDS 2020 Exam
Application procedure for IBPS exam 2020
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India. Here is the link to the website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Search ‘IBPS Exam’ in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click on the specific link of the post viz. Office Assistant, Office scale I etc.
- Fill the demographic information required.
- Generate a number and password.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay fees via Debit/Credit card or SBI Netbanking.
- Download e-receipt for future reference.
Exam pattern for IBPS exam 2020
- Time allotted: 2 hours
- Medium: Hindi/English
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark and each negative answer deducts ¼ mark.