A flagship scheme of the Government of India, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was developed with a motive to provide “Housing For All”. The scheme is implemented in rural areas of the country through Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G).
The beneficiaries of PMAY-G can check their details in the IAY / PMAYG List. PMAY-G beneficiaries can also check the details of SECC Family Members.
The beneficiary list of Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) has been released by the Central Government of India. To check the details, people can check the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List.
Besides, people can also check details of their family members in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) Data through the official website.
Here is the link: https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/
IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details
Below is the procedure to check the details of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary:-
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin. Here is the link: pmayg.nic.in
- Under the “Stakeholders” tab, select “IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary” option. Here is the direct link to the page: https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/benificiary.aspx
- Enter “Registration Number’ and click “Submit”.
- Complete details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen
- You can take a printout of the details and keep it for any future reference.