If you have aadhar, then one Unique identity number made of digits for every resident of India, and through that medium only we can easily download our aadhar card.
How to Download Aadhar Card by using Enrollment Number?
- Visit Aadhar’s website
- Enter your enrollment number, As dialog box appears on your screen.
- On the next phase, you need to enter your enrollment ID, plus other details such as your full name, your PIN code, your telephone number, etc.
- Once you enter all of your details, click on “Get One Time password(OTP)”.
- This password will be sent via text on your registered mobile number
- When you have the password, enter it and then click on “Validate and Download”.
How to Download my Aadhar Card by using my Aadhar Number?
Here’s how to use your Aadhar number to download and print your Aadhar card:
- Go to UIDAI’s official website.
- Go to the “Aadhar enrollment” section under “Aadhar online services” and click on “Download Aadhar”.
- When you do this, you will be directed to a new page where you will have to choose EID or UID, depending on what you have.
- Next, you will have to input your enrollment number or Aadhar number and enter all of your personal data, which includes: full name, PIN code, mobile phone number, and enter captcha security code you will see on the screen.
- Then you have to click on “Get One Time Password”.
- Once you do this, you will receive the password via text to the phone number you registered.
- When you have the password, enter it in order to validate it and then click on “download”.