Have you lost your Aadhaar card and want to get it reprinted? If yes, then you don’t need to worry anymore. UIDAI has launched a new service from where you can get a duplicate Aadhar card online with the help of Aadhar card reprint service.
What is Order Aadhaar Reprint Services?
“Order Aadhaar Reprint” is a new service launched by UIDAI on the Pilot basis that facilitates the residents of India to get their Aadhar letter reprint by paying nominal charges, in case, Aadhaar letter of the resident has been lost, misplaced or if they want a new copy.
How to raise a request for “Order Aadhaar reprint?
You can raise your Order Aadhar Reprint request by visiting UIDAI website or Resident Portal using your 12-digit aadhar card or 16 digits Virtual Identification Number (VID)
When you order your reprinted Aadhar card, you will get a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number on the Aadhar database. If your mobile number is not registered with the Aadhar number than also you can get Aadhaar card reprinted via a non-registered number, but you will not be able to preview the details.
Charges to be paid for “Order Aadhaar Reprint.”
For “Order Aadhar Reprint”, you need to pay Rs. 50, which includes postal and GST charges.
Raise your request through Mobile phone
- First, visit UIDAI or resident’s official website.
- You need to click on “Order Aadhaar Reprint” service under “My aadhaar” tab
- Enter your 12 digit aadhaar number (UID) or 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID)
- An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Enter OTP/TOTP received on registered mobile number.
- Click on the checkbox “Terms and conditions.”
- Then submit your form.
- It will redirect you to the preview of your aadhar card.
- Click on ‘make a payment’, which will redirect you the payment gateway page with payment options as Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI.
- After successful payment, the receipt will be generated having a digital signature which can be downloaded by the resident in PDF format.
Also, you can quickly check aadhar card status with your phone number or DoP website.