Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) twice every year.
Important points to consider before applying for Central Teacher Eligibility Test:
- Check the eligibility for CTET July 2020 before applying for the exam
- There are two papers – I and II
- Paper-I is for candidates who plan to teach classes I-V
- Paper-II is for candidates who wish to teach classes VI-VIII
- For candidates who want to teach classes VI-VIII, need to appear for both the papers I and II
- The passing percentage for CTET is 60 per cent
The eligibility for CTET is fixed as per the guidelines framed by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
CTET July Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Pass 10+2 exam or a graduate with minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks including the teacher training programmes.
CTET Eligibility 2020
- Candidates must a citizen of India
- There is no age restriction to apply for CTET exam
- Eligibility for primary (classes I-V) and elementary (classes VI-VIII) stage teachers is different in CTET.
CTET July Registration 2020
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended date of CTET 2020 Registration date. The new last date for CTET Registration is 2nd March 2020.
As per the earlier notification from CTET Registration 2020, the last date of filling CTET Registration Form Online was 2th February.
Central Board of Secondary Education has now extended this date. Candidates can now apply for CTET Registration 2020 by visiting the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The link to the website is given below:
Moreover, the payment date for CTET Application Fee has also been extended by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The CTET exam fee can now be paid until 5 March 2020.
The CTET application form direct link is available below along with the revised exam schedule of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
To apply for the CTET Exam, candidates need to follow the two-phase CTET Registration process.
- CTET Registration
- CTET Application Form
A large number of candidates have already applied for the CTET 2020 July exam. Those who have not yet applied can apply now by paying the CTET Application fee till 5th March by 3:30 PM.
A late fee will not be accepted by CBSE.
CTET 2020 Exam Registration
- Visit the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Here is the link to the website:https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
- Under Current Events, click Application Form for CTET July 2020. Here is the direct link to the page: https://examinationservices.nic.in/examsys/root/home.aspx?enc=WPJ5WSCVWOMNiXoyyomJgOaXrFcakbe+oeIaBL3xeDE=
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION tab.
- You will be directed to the Registration page. Here is the direct link to the same. https://examinationservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/Instruction.aspx
- Click on Download Information Bulletin. Here is the direct link to the information bulletin:
- https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=224&iii=Y. Read the information brochure carefully
- Click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page
- Click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’.
- You will be directed to the Application Form Page. Here is the direct link to the application form page:https://examinationservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/ApplicationFormStep1.aspx
- Fill in the details, enter captcha code and click SUBMIT.