Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 is a scheme by the Government of India to provides job cards to poor families. It contains details of the work done by the job cardholder or the NREGA beneficiary.
A new NREGA job card is prepared every year which can be checked on the official website of MGNREGA. Here is the link to the website:
With NREGA Job Card List 2019-2020, you can check the list of people in your region who can get work under MGNREGA Scheme in the financial year 2020.
New people can be added in the list every year and similarly, based on the criteria, people can be removed from the list.
Anyone who matches the eligibility criteria can fill the MGNREGA form to apply for NREGA job card.
Procedure to download MNREGA Job Card Online:
1. Log in to the official MGNREGA link below given below: https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/statepage.aspx?Page=C&Digest=GmpYzpnzFJIVhl6rY0MeSw
2. This is a complete state-wise list for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005.
3. Select the appropriate state
4. Fill in the details in the Reports block and click Proceed
5. You will be directed to the complete reports including Name and Job Card Number
Clicking on the Job Card Number given against the Name will open the MGNREGA Job Card.