Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu app is launched by the Government of India to combat against the novel coronavirus pandemic. The Aarogya Setu app is designed to inform its users regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
Developed through Public-Private Partnership under NIC guidance, the Aarogya Setu app includes privacy-first design and currently available in 11 languages.
The Aarogya Setu app will be available for both Android and iOS users. Here is how you can download and use the app.
How to download and use the Aarogya Setu app
These are some steps following which you can download and use the Aarogya Setu app.
Steps to download and use the Aarogya Setu app
Follow these steps to download and use the Aarogya Setu app.
- First of all, you have to install the Aarogya Setu app. The app will be available on Android and iOS platform.
- After downloading the Aarogya Setu app on your device, select the language and click ‘next’.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
- In this step, the Aarogya Setu app will ask for some permission from you. To proceed further, after reading all terms and conditions, you have to click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Then, you have to enter your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Here, you can fill your personal details like your name, age, profession, countries travel outside in the last 30 days, tick mark the option ‘Ready to volunteer in the time of need’ and click ‘Submit’. You will have the skip option too.
- Now, you can find the details of COVID-19 Help Centres and can do a self-assessment test clicking the options mentioned there. While giving the self-assessment test, you will be asked some details and after providing all the necessary details, the app will let you know about the chances of your infection risk.
- The Aarogya Setu app will also be helpful for knowing ‘COVID-19 Do’s and Don’ts’ and ‘Safety measures against COVID-19’.
Following these above-mentioned steps can help you to download and use the Aarogya Setu app.